Be part of our award-winning culture. We’ve got PAN India team dedicated to changing lives serving more than 35 clients with fleet size of more than 1500 vehicles transportation solutions.
Why Work With Us?
We are always looking for people passionate about travel:
Seahawk is a leading provider of global corporate travel management. We’re looking for fantastic people who can help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We know what’s important to you: training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
If what you are looking for is not listed, You are welcome to write to us at email@example.com introducing yourselves, with details on how you can help us.
Few Reasons To Work With Us
- Access to growth and development opportunities
- A talented team of global staff
- Unique & inspiring work spaces
- Opportunities to work with other leaders in the travel industry space.
- Unique incentives and perks.
How We Grow
Pursue your passions and grow as much as you can. It’s a free world here! It is an open door career growth for both Blue collar and White collar Employees. We believe in Growing Rapidly with the growth of each Team member. They both play a Vital Role as a Team Member. For all the Blue Collar we focus on:
- Skill Development Training
- Social Empowerment
- Health and Hygiene Improvement
Operation Head Required
Job Description –
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Will be responsible to manage day to day operations.
- Fluent in English to communicate, correspond, and interact with clients.
- Participate in RFP / RFQ process with new clients.
- Manage spot rental requirements for clients as and when required basis.
- Visit / meet clients to collect feedback, update etc. and incorporate in the system.
Operations, Billing & Payment:
- Responsible to manage overall operations for all sites. Arrange and provide cabs to clients.
- Interact with site team on a daily basis to solve on-going queries / issues etc.
- Interaction with Vendors and deploy cabs for the Sites as and when required basis.
- Interact with vendors to attend their queries / issues, ensure proper business, etc.
- Guide team to prepare MIS for vendor payments and present it to the management.
- Coordinate with accounts for on-time Billing and Payment for vendors.
- Coordinate with Operation Team (Garage) for smooth operations.
- Participate and arrange contractual process with outsourced vendors.
- Training: Plan out driver training for in-house and outsourced drivers.
Experience: 8-10 years in transport sector.
Remuneration & Perks: Best in the Industry.