Sea Hawk prioritizes safety and security of its Clients and their employees. To ensure security measures, Sea Hawk has appointed a third party vendor, M/s Hamari Suraksha Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., to provide its services for verifications of our staff by the agency.
M/s Hamari Suraksha Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is authorized by Police Commissioner of Gurgaon and is issuing safety badges to our staff and drivers, after proper background verification.
- All the regulations, as enforced by concerned Authorities for Commercial Vehicles and Drivers, are strictly followed and comply with.
- Continuous tab is kept on each Vehicle for speed limit and its location.
- Only experienced, well-behaved and educated drivers are deployed, who are well aware of safety norms of people.
- Extra safety measures are taken for female commuters.
- All vehicles and drivers have all the emergency numbers and Control Room numbers, for any help.
- Drivers are equipped with Mobile Phones and hand free system / Mobile Charger.
Mandatory Safety Measures for Drivers
- Checking of Air Pressure of all tyres including spare tyre.
- Checking of adequate Fuel Level.
- Fastening of Seat Belt before start.
- Locking of all windows before start.
- Take vehicle through scheduled roads only.
- Not to drop any staff at midway without permission.
- Take Security Marshal in case, female staff is traveling during night.
- Keep Central Control Room informed, in case of any incident.
- Not to allow any unauthorized person.